CubeMatch Data Statement
CubeMatch does not collect any of your personal data when you visit the website (see our Cookies Policy below). The only time CubeMatch needs to collect your personal data is when you apply for a job with CubeMatch or when you join CubeMatch. The data we collect is to assist us with placing a candidate or looking for a suitable role for a candidate. In the first instance, we will only look for a CV and for personal contact information. Once we know that we can progress your request for a placement or for a role within CubeMatch, we will require some additional details which are outlined below.
What data do we collect?
When you apply for a role or request CubeMatch to identify a role for you - we ask you to provide the following data to us:
- Personal identification information (name, email address, phone number, passport details and any necessary documentation required to prove your eligibility to work in Ireland and/or the EU)
- Your emergency contact details
How will we use your data?
Once you work with CubeMatch - we collect your data so that we can:
- Keep in contact with you to provide updates, to discuss relevant job opportunities, and your progression through the job search to provide information on job offers and onboarding
- Collect information such as your timesheets to assist the payment processes
- Keep up-to-date information in relation to job search processes and requirements to assess your suitability for potential roles
- Contact referees as part of the recruitment process, or for the screening of candidates for roles
- Have your emergency contact details available
- Understand the profile of the organisations which you worked with previously
- Understand current and expected salary, notice periods, and required locations to enhance the matching process
- Assist the requirements of the client
- Retain evidential proof of our communications
- Carry out obligations under client contracts
- Meet both your needs and the client’s needs effectively
We will use your personal data for the purpose of making and receiving payments
- To make an offer of salary and benefits
- To generate an invoice to a Client
- To communicate payroll and other financial information to yourself and clients
How do we store your data?
We securely store your data on certified secure sites, and access is limited internally only to those who are nominated by CubeMatch directors.
What are your data protection rights?
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Everyone is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request corrections of any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request us to complete the information you believe is incomplete
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request erasing of your personal data, under certain conditions
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to processing of your personal data, under certain conditions
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
Call us at: + 353 1 253 0020
Or write to us:
Foxrock, Dublin 18,
CubeMatch Cookies Policy
What is a cookie?
When you enter a site your computer will be issued with a cookie. Cookies are text files that are placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information.
Many sites do this whenever a user visits their site to track traffic flows, recording those areas of the site that have been visited by the computer in question, and for how long.
Users can set their computers to accept all cookies, to notify them when a cookie is issued, or not to receive cookies at any time. Selecting not to receive means that certain personalised services CubeMatch Ltd offers cannot then be provided to that user.
When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology for analytical purposes only.
We may collect information about your computer including, where available, your IP address, operating system, and browser type, for system administration. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns and does not identify any individual and we will not collect personal information in this way.
We may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer.
Cookies help us to improve our site and deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern
- To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests
- To speed up your searches
- To recognise you when you return to our site.
Find and control your cookies
All the major browser providers offer advice on setting up and using the privacy and security functions for their products. If you require technical advice or support for a specific browser / version, please contact the provider or visit their website for further details: