THE SOLUTION ARCHITECTURE AND DESIGN TEAM
Our architecture team has an extensive record of delivering new business capabilities, through technology transformations, that create growth opportunities. The team has significant expertise in guiding clients through complex transformational programmes. Successful transformations are achieved through appropriate governance matching deliverables with the strategic direction of the organisation. These have included:
- Core system transformation
- Digitalisation and multi-channel development
- Payment solutions
- Fintech design and implementation
- Mobile solutions
In addition, we have considerable experience in data analytics and using empirical analysis of client data to help support and drive solution planning. We understand the organisational challenges in making the right decisions, in order to minimise current and future capital and operating expenditure, while returning sizeable strategic benefits. This is achieved through designing proper and suitable solutions, in terms of complexity, relevance, fit and balance, while maintaining a clear understanding of the short, medium and long term strategic direction of the company.
WHAT WE DO?
We provide support to successful client-led transformation projects by :
- Facilitating definition of your target state
- Current state capability gap analysis including : Data driven research analysis of past, current and future trends
- Working with your team to design the end-to-end solution
- Developing your roadmap
- Architecture governance models
- System rationalisation to reduce costs and business risk
- Integration architecture design
- Data architecture and analytics
- Domain architect support : Security architecture; Data modelling; Infrastructure architecture design; Cloud based architectures
HOW CAN IT BENEFIT YOU?
The CubeMatch architecture team has many years of expertise in successfully delivering transformational change for our clients. We understand the importance placed on pragmatically delivering strategy through architectural improvement of your capabilities.
- We know that solution delivery is ultimately what you are after
- Governance needs to be appropriate and mature over time
- Architecture will substantially de-risk your change delivery
Let us share with you a simple approach to a better architecture for your organisation.