CubeMatch is a great place to work, where our consultants are part of an authentic and supportive community.
We empower our consultants by nurturing knowledge, expertise and experience and that is why CubeMatch consultants care and are willing to go the extra mile. Our people get the satisfaction of doing high quality interesting work that allows them to fully utilise their specialist skills and expertise.
At CubeMatch we recognise that becoming a consultant can be both challenging and rewarding and our senior team are here to help you through every step of the journey.
As a member of the CubeMatch Community, you can explore one or more role streams before deciding on the career path that is right for you with support from our CubeMatch Training Academy.
Journey To Become A Consultant
Building your profile
- Introductory meetings
- CV review and feedback
- Skill set and market evaluation
- Market opportunities assessment
- Guidance on becoming a contractor
- Assignment and role setup
- Client and project overview
- Interview preparation
- Client onboarding
- Part of a trusted team & peer group support
- Extended network
- Ongoing mentoring and coaching
- Regular team events
- Career path and personal development
Benefits of working with Cubematch