CubeMatch Ltd provides you with access to the website to learn about CubeMatch and its services and in how we can assist you as a potential employee.
Please read our Terms and Conditions carefully and note that use of our site indicates that you accept the Terms and Conditions whether or not you choose to partner with us. If you do not accept the Terms and Conditions, please do not use this site.
Use of the site
You may access most areas of the site however certain areas may be blocked for certain users.
- Please note that in using this site you may do so for legitimate purposes only and the following is excluded:
- Do not post any material for which you have not the correct licences and or approval
- Do not post inaccurate or false information
- Do not post libellous threating, harmful or vulgar material
- Do not interfere with this site in a way that may interfere with the operation of the site
- Do not post or load to the site any software or connect any device that may damage the operation of the site
- Do not do anything with or on this site that may damage the professional reputation of CubeMatch, CubeMatch clients or associates or that may threaten or harm them
- Do not conduct any criminal or civil activity contrary to the law or encourage any other party to do so
CubeMatch will determine if the above criteria are adhered to and may if in the opinion of the Directors prevent you from using the site if it feels the T&C are not being followed.
Links to other websites
From time-to-time CubeMatch may have links to external websites. CubeMatch accepts no liability whatsoever over the information or control of those websites. Additionally, CubeMatch reserves the right to refuse or allow third party links.
Intellectual property rights
Unless clearly stated otherwise the copyright and intellectual property rights of this website are owned by CubeMatch Ltd. No manipulation of the site is permissible.
Availability of the site
We endeavour to keep the website up to date and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for the site being temporarily unavailable for any reason beyond our control and for any required maintenance.
CubeMatch does not accept any responsibility for any personal loss due to anyone accessing the website or using all or partial content.
Therefore, when using this website please note that the user fully agrees to keep CubeMatch, its staff and directors fully indemnified against all claims, losses or legal proceedings arising from the use or misuse of the site.
This website was designed, built, and is maintained in Ireland. The operations of the site are wholly governed by the laws of the Irish jurisdiction. Should any Irish court hold any of the provisions to be invalid; it shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions.