The ability to change is now a critical competency for all organisations. Combining our global expertise across financial services, we shape and deliver change and transformation programmes with a multiplier effect. The result – improved business performance.
Our team of strategic change and solution experts, operate at speed, align on common goals, and build momentum in order to realise change and transformation fast – helping solve our customers toughest challenges today, while creating opportunities for tomorrow.
The CubeMatch approach is firmly rooted in the quality and expertise of our Project Managers, and our Business and Process Analysts. Reinforcing this expertise with our adaptable methodologies, proven accelerators and deep domain knowledge sets us apart from the competition.
Where We Add Value
- Business & Change performance KPI’s so projects are delivered on-time and within budget.
- Support C-suite decision-making around investment benefit realisation through optimal portfolio management.
- Deploy the very best talent with a proven track record of delivering quantifiable results.
- Provide project governance and administrative support so risks and dependencies are pro-actively monitored and managed.
- Business architecture – building the blueprint for enhancing, remediating and transforming your business.
- Requirements definition & management – from elicitation to benefits realisation
- Process re-engineering – define, remediate and improve Business Processes and Customer Journeys
The CubeMatch Approach
- Developing a compelling case for change, helping internal teams articulate their vision and rationale for why?
- Building internal environments that foster a culture of continuous improvement.
- Gaining a clear understanding of your organisation’s objectives and requirements as a foundation stone for success.
- Rewiring and reengineering organisations for greater agility and speed to market.
- Bridging the business and IT gap to bring technology and business more aligned, and on the same change agenda.
- Delivering change that sticks against a backdrop of continuous regulatory changes, technology advancements and competitor moves.
Implementation of a Fraud Management Solution
CubeMatch was engaged to help a major Irish retail bank in the selection and implementation of a fraud management system, to ensure the bank’s compliance with PSD2 regulations. Our expertise led the package selection and subsequent contracting necessary to address the fraud management team’s requirements.Read more
Connect With Us And See How We Can Assist
Michael Cummins is Director of Strategic Change and Programme Delivery. He has extensive experience with local and international clients in leadership, advisory and delivery roles. This experience reinforces the importance of ensuring clarity of purpose and embedding a culture that encourages and embraces change. Michael and his team are passionate about leveraging today’s technologies to enable businesses to realise their strategic ambitions and stay ahead of the competition.Contact Michael Cummins